Finding aid for the Academy of Medicine of Cleveland Auxiliary Records


Title:
Academy of Medicine of Cleveland Auxiliary Records
Repository:
Western Reserve Historical Society
Phone: 216-721-5722
http://www.wrhs.org
Creator:
Academy of Medicine of Cleveland Auxiliary
Dates:
1940-1988
Quantity:
3.30 linear feet (9 containers and 5 oversize volumes)
Abstract:
The Academy of Medicine of Cleveland Auxiliary is a group for spouses of physicians who are members of the Academy of Medicine of Cleveland, Ohio. It was created in 1940 as the Women's Auxiliary of the Academy of Medicine of Cleveland and Cuyahoga County Medical Society. Since its inception, the auxiliary has assisted the Academy of Medicine of Cleveland in many of its projects designed to promote and improve public health. The organization also submits a monthly column to the Cleveland Physician, a publication of the Academy. The collection consists of minutes, scrapbooks, and Presidents' Books, created each year by the standing president. The Presidents' Books include committee reports, correspondence, mailing lists, membership lists, programs and souvenirs of the year's events.
Identification:
MS 4745
Location:
closed stacks
Language:
The records are in English