Finding aid for the Sherith Israel Congregation Records


Title:
Sherith Israel Congregation Records
Repository:
Western Reserve Historical Society
Phone: 216-721-5722
http://www.wrhs.org
Creator:
Sherith Israel Congregation
Dates:
1923-1958
Quantity:
1.00 linear feet (1 container)
Abstract:
The Sherith Israel Congregation was organized in 1922 in Cleveland, Ohio. It merged with Sherith Jacob Congregation of Cleveland Heights in 1962 to form Sherith Jacob Israel. In 1970 it was merged into Warrensville Center Synagogue. The collection consists of minute books, income and expense ledgers, and membership and dues records books.
Identification:
MS 3689
Location:
closed stacks
Language:
The records are in English and Yiddish