Finding aid for the Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, Cleveland Chapter Records


Title:
Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, Cleveland Chapter Records
Repository:
Western Reserve Historical Society
Phone: 216-721-5722
http://www.wrhs.org
Creator:
Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, Cleveland Chapter
Dates:
1914-1972
Quantity:
0.41 linear feet (1 container and 1 oversize folder)
Abstract:
The Cleveland, Ohio, chapter of Hadassah was established in 1913 as Shoshana Chapter, Daughters of Zion. The national organization, founded by Henrietta Szold, changed its name to Hadassah in 1914. Its main focus was and is fund-raising for the Hadassah Medical Organization in Israel. The collection consists of correspondence, including correspondence of Henrietta Szold, programs, brochures and newspaper clippings.
Identification:
MS 3956
Location:
closed stacks
Language:
The records are in English