Finding aid for the Zionist Organization of America, Cleveland District Photographs


Title:
Zionist Organization of America, Cleveland District Photographs
Repository:
Western Reserve Historical Society
Phone: 216-721-5722
http://www.wrhs.org
Creator:
Zionist Organization of America, Cleveland District
Dates:
1965-1975
Quantity:
0.20 linear feet (1 container)
Abstract:
The Cleveland District of the Zionist Organization of America was formed in 1966 by the merger of Temple on the Heights District and the Temple District. The Cleveland District is an affiliate of the national Zionist Organization of America, which was created in 1918 by the merger of the Federation of American Zionists, Young Judea, and Hadassah. Since 1948 ZOA has shifted its role from efforts to create the state of Israel to fundraising and public relations on its behalf. The collection consists of individual portraits, group portraits, and views of individuals, groups, and activities relating to the Zionist Organization of America, Cleveland (Ohio) District.
Identification:
PG 188
Location:
closed stacks
Language:
The records are in English