Finding aid for the Alliance Friends Church Materials


Title:
Alliance Friends Church Materials
Repository:
Malone University, Everett L Cattell Library
Creator:
Alliance Friends Church, Alliance, Ohio
Dates:
1907-2003
Quantity:
.66 cubic feet
Abstract:
The Dedication Service for Alliance Friends Church in 1901 at the corner of Park and Broadway in Alliance started this church. April 1965, a Dedication Service was held at its present location on West State Street in Alliance. The Alliance Friends Church is currently a member of the Evangelical Friends Church-Eastern Region, headed in Canton, Ohio. More information can be obtained from www.alliancefriendschurch.org. Records, Correspondence, Framed Materials, Photographs, and News Clippings related to the Alliance Friends Church.
Identification:
MS70
Language:
The records are in English